Thank you for choosing to book a stay with us. Our aim at Albion Nights is to make your stay a truly magical experience; one that we hope you will treasure and want to repeat time and again. We enter into an agreement of trust with our guests that they will take care of our property and themselves whilst visiting.
We ask that all guests adhere to these Terms and Conditions in order to protect both us as Albion Nights and you as our guests. Failure to adhere to these Terms & Conditions could result in guests being asked to leave without notice, or reimbursement. This enables us to maintain our standards whilst ensuring your safety and establishing a clear, legal contract for damage, cancellation and exceptional circumstances.
Albion Nights reserves the right to change the website www.albionnights.co.uk, including Terms & Conditions, without notice.
It is important that you read all the instructions that are sent to you prior to your arrival and that you follow the instructions in the welcome pack.
In these Terms & Conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
‘Albion Nights’ means the owners of Albion Nights.
‘Agreement’ means the agreement between Albion Nights and the guest for the holiday rental.
‘Guest’ means the person/s named on the booking/invoice.
Payments & Cancellations During Covid-19
During the current Covid-19 pandemic, we appreciate that greater flexibility is required in regards to payments and deposits. With this in mind, you can book at Albion Nights with complete confidence in our Covid-19 guarantee, as detailed below:
- A lower than usual deposit of just 20% to secure your booking.
- Balance payable in full 28 days before your stay.
- All bookings made are guaranteed a full refund, or transfer to alternative dates, if either we are forced to go into lockdown or one of your party becomes ill due to Covid-19. In this instance a Covid-19 test result should be provided by the guest. All rebooking dates will be subject to availability.
- Any bookings made for stays outside of a lockdown period, or which are cancelled due to other reasons outside of Covid-19, are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions as stated below: a full refund less your deposit is offered on cancellations made within 6 weeks of your arrival. After this date, guests will only be able to transfer dates and no refund is offered.
What to do if a guest develops Covid-19 symptoms during their stay at Albion Nights
- If any guest shows signs of Covid-19 whilst staying at Albion Nights, they are required to travel home immediately where they are legally obliged to take a test, in accordance with current Government guidelines. The result of the test must be shared with the owner of Albion Nights.
- If for any reason, leaving the site is not possible, and self-isolation is required to take place on site, the fees for all bookings affected, plus the going rate per night, will be payable by the guest/s in question.
- If either guest develops symptoms during their stay, they must declare it when departing.
- It is understood and agreed that if either guest contracts the virus that they will inform Albion Nights immediately in order that we can agree the next steps to be taken.
- If any guest does not follow these guidelines in regards to Covid-19, Albion Nights has the right to remove both guests without a refund.
- Guests are requested to be mindful of maintaining social distancing while interacting with Albion Nights and during any visits to the local area.
Departure during Covid-19
During this time, we request that all bed linen is stripped by guests and placed in the bag supplied, along with any towels used. This will enable us to isolate any used linens for 24 hours before washing, and will keep Albion Nights staff safe.
Non-Covid-19 Related Terms & Conditions
- Albion Nights reserves the right to adjust prices at any time. However, price stated on a booking confirmation with be honoured.
- The booking price includes a welcome hamper, basket of logs, eco-friendly bathroom and kitchen products, bed linen, pillows and towels
Arrival & Departure
- The cabin will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged.
- Please ensure that guests advise Albion Nights of their expected arrival time in order that you can be met and taken to the cabin.
- Please note that the cabin is a 5-7 minute walk from the parking area on uneven terrain. Albion Nights can help with guest luggage wherever necessary, but there will also be a wheelbarrow available.
- Departure is no later than 10.30am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. The cabin must be left clean and tidy. All rubbish/recycling is to be disposed of appropriately and any breakages must be reported to Albion Nights.
Booking & Cancellation
- Payment is required in full at the time of booking.
- Any bookings made which are subsequently cancelled are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions as stated here.
- A full refund less your deposit is offered on cancellations made within 6 weeks of guest arrival date. After this date, guests will only be able to transfer dates, subject to availability, with no refund being offered.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction after your arrival date, the full cost of the booking is incurred.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival, then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- Albion Nights reserves the right to cancel a guest booking in light of extreme conditions of weather, war or terrorism. In the very unlikely circumstance of this happening, guests will be refunded their booking payment in full.
- Albion Nights reserves the right to cancel a holiday at short notice if for unforeseeable circumstances we are unable to provide safe accommodation due to ill health, fire, extreme conditions or any other extenuating circumstance. In the very unlikely circumstance of this happening, guests will be refunded their booking payment in full, or a mutually agreeable alternative date provided.
- Albion Nights cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, including consequential loss caused by cancellation.
- Albions Nights advises guests to take out full holiday insurance.
Breakages and Damage
- Please take the very best care of our cabin. It has been lovingly built by hand by us.
- Guests are requested NOT to wear shoes inside the cabin but to bring slippers or cosy socks. Shoes should be left outside the cabin.
- Whilst Albion Nights accept a degree of wear and tear, should any significant damage or breakage occur during your stay you may be held responsible.
- We reserve the right to charge for excessive cleaning where the cabin has been left in an unacceptable condition, be that through rubbish, litter, movement of furniture items and/or contents or interference in the structure.
- Guests will be held responsible for any fire, damage or alteration to the structure caused by negligence.
Accident and/or Injury
- Albion Nights accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, damage or loss of property injury incurred on site, including vehicles and their contents.
- Albions Nights advises guests to take out full holiday insurance.
- Albion Nights is a natural environment and we work hard at maintaining and preserving the wonderful biodiversity on site. There are some natural hazards which guests should be aware of. These include, but are not limited to: an unfenced deep pond, poisonous plants, tree roots plus extremely limited lighting after dark.
- Guests should be mindful that Albion Nights is not a manicured site with paved paths and that in places the terrain is rough and uneven. In wet weather conditions the ground can become slippery and muddy, so appropriate footwear should be worn. This is glamping and guests should come prepared.
- Guests must not enter the pond. Albion Nights are not liable for any injury or illness caused by entering the pond.
- The cost of a stay with us includes all charges for water and power. Albion Nights is an off-grid site and is reliant on solar power for lighting and appliances and as such it is the responsibility of guests to conserve energy regarding these services. Albion Nights will not be liable should power be drained, resulting in lights going out/appliances not working.
- Guests shall operate all equipment in line with the information provided in the welcome pack.
- Guests must comply with the instructions found in the welcome pack with regards to the woodburning stove and outdoor fire pit.
- Guests must adhere to the ethos of Albion Nights regarding recycling, rubbish and our environmental policy, as detailed in the welcome pack.
- Bedlinen, towels, tea towels, toilet paper, bathroom products and washing-up liquid are all provided.
- Guests must not put any bathroom or kitchen product which isn’t environmentally friendly into the sinks or showers. All grey water is released into a reedbed system and as such we have a responsibility to ensure that all water released from the cabin is environmentally friendly. Albion Nights will provide guests will suitable products to use.
- The composting toilet must be used in accordance with the instructions provided in the welcome pack. All guests must sit down when using the toilet at all times. Failure to do so will result in the toilet not working correctly. Guests will be liable for any damage caused to the toilet by incorrect use.
- Campfires are only permitted in the designated fire pits. There is one outside the cabin and one outside the bar area.
- All fires, including the wood burning stove, must be attended at all times and kept under control.
- Do not hang anything on or near the wood burning stove.
- Always wear the gloves provided when tending the wood burning stove.
- Candles/tea lights must only be used in the glass jar containers provided.
- The cabin is fitted with a smoke alarm, cabin monoxide detector, fire extinguisher and fire blanket. However, if used correctly, the wood burning stove is very safe.
- Chinese lanterns are not permitted. These pose a serious risk to livestock.
Peace and Tranquility
- Albion Nights is a rural setting and our intention is to maintain the peace and tranquility at all times. Any guest causing a nuisance or disturbing the peace will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
- Loud music is not permitted at any time.
- Albion Nights hope that our guests will be sitting around your fire pit and enjoying a glass of something, but do ask that the noise levels are kept down later in the evenings.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm.
- The use of foul language, threatening behaviour, trespassing or vandalism will not be tolerated at any time. Any offence of this nature will result in all guests being asked to leave immediately without a refund.
- The cabin is for 1 or 2 guests only at any time.
- Albion Nights are unable to control the occasional farm or shoot noise, or indeed the birdsong and wild animals!
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the cabin. Guests who do not adhere to this will be asked to leave immediately without a full refund.
- Guests who smoke outside of the cabin must dispose of cigarette butts in an outside bin and must not litter the surrounds.
Dogs are not allowed. We have our own dogs, chickens and other livestock, plus live alongside a working farm with livestock. Unfortunately it would not be safe or appropriate to allow guests dogs.
Children are not allowed at Albion Nights.
In the very unlikely event of a guest having a complaint, please notify Albion Nights as soon as possible and they will endeavour to resolve the issue wherever reasonably possible.